Throughout their time in the public media sector, the Duggar family has picked up many prestigious awards. Most recently, in 2010, they received the “Pro-Family Entertainment Award” at the Values Voter’s submit. While that is, as they would say, “fine and dandy” – I have a few suggestions for other potential awards:
- A Certificate of Excellence awarded to Michelle Duggar for “Most Cavernous Vagina”
- The Congressional Award for Being Disgustingly Fertile
- A Nobel Prize in “Single Handedly Contributing To The Overpopulation Of Our World”
Let’s time travel to her last pregnancy and remember how well that worked out. Josie Duggar was born so prematurely that they didn’t even use the word “premature” but “micropreemie”. While that word is damn cute, the perforated bowel she suffered is not, and neither is spending the first six months of your life in neonatal intensive care unit. Many people assume that they continue to have children because it is part of their religious beliefs. However, the Duggars are simply Conservative Christians and their faith is not why they have procreated as so. When Jim Bob and Michelle first married, they used birth control. They stopped to conceive their eldest, Josh, and then resumed the birth control. Then Michelle Duggar became pregnant again but suffered a miscarriage. Believing the miscarriage to be the result of the contraceptive they “decided to allow God to determine the number of children” they would have. Never-mind the fact that miscarriages are actually quite common, and that there are a myriad of reasons a miscarriage can occur.
And now here we are: 20 Kids And Barfing.I couldn’t help but to take it to my Facebook where I wrote: “If I knew how to tie someones tubes, I would find Michelle Duggar and help her out.” Some of my favorite responses from my friends included:
- Cocktail weiner in the Chunnel. That’s all I’ve got.
- Whenever I see the Duggars, my vagina automatically closes.
- Anyone want to go in on mail order prophylactics with me?
- 20 kids and counting? Really? Whose counting…they are too busy having sex.
- I feel 100% okay in saying that having 20 kids is selfish.